Sardine Run in Moalboal

sardine-run-in-moalboal

Do you want to know where all those Tuna in cans come from? I guess they are from the ocean. And I just found one place in Cebu where thousands of tuna swim without being canned....

pescador-island
Photo by: @bryanbet06

If I brought a can with me, I could have packed me some, but I didn't. Why? First of all, I don't have to. Secondly, you are not supposed to. You go there to be awed. All the pictures you see on the internet cannot justify the amount of Tuna you will see.

brad-travels-sardine-run

So my advice, ready your best underwater camera. Prepare freediving 10-15 feet to get that perfect Surrounded-by-a-school of tuna shot and just be amazed. If you have already prepped yourself, then you are ready to contact Brad Travels to help you get there!

pescador-island-moalboal

This day tour also includes a quick stop at Pescador Island for only 1500 PHP per person

Visit their Facebook page for information and other tour packages around Cebu



PS: Pictures from this post are not mine. All photos are from Brad Travels and Instagram photo reposts from some of their clients: @whysoserious83, @elliewaltz @bryanbet06

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. This can be a decent post. This post give really quality data. I'm certainly likely to investigate it. Truly exceptionally valuable tips receive here. much obliged to you to this extent. Keep up the acts of kindness.Sardine Run updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very enjoyed with this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.Annual Sardine Run

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts