Cafe Maru

Ice Cream Waffle

Im not a coffee loving person so I dont enjoy going to coffee shops. But Korean cafes provides not only coffee but also sweet things :) im not sure if you have been to Cafe Maru but I enjoy hanging out there every once in a while. It's in front of St. Nino Village, just a few meters away from Jollibee Banilad near UV Banilad.

There's also a number of board games you could play with your friends while you enjoy your coffee. The place is cozy, thats the best description I could ever give. Problem is, its still too small to accommodate its getting larger quantity of customers.


You could also draw things in their sketch book or write notes on their board >.< I didnt have any initiative in taking much pictures since I go there from time to time, but if you want to, just go there :)

Comments

Popular Posts